Database layout, all currencies rate in terms of US Dollars
- 1. app called "MillionWhere?" - see basic idea at http://millionwhere.com/indexdemo.php
- 2. Below in html form for input, gets amount and currency and 'where I have the money'
- 3. will return a list of countries/currencies and how much it converts to, where > 1 million
This list should be inorder of where the amount is highest
- 4. The app should have set of buttons/links:
- Home - goes to main page to (is this needed?)
- $ Gear - links to http://MillionWhere.com/gear/
- Get Rates - this should update the local database of exchange rates from http://MillionWhere.com/rates/ (I will get this ready when needed)
You need to tell me what format you wnat, XML, HTML, HTML table?
- 5. Design should include iAds and code be developed from iPhone and iPad
The best idea would be a free version which lists a maximum of 1 country and the paid version which shows all...
But we can do just paid version first.
- 6. Images below NEED TO BE EDITED - THEY ARE NOT FINAL
- 7A. The app function: accepts the amount and currency code. lookup the currency code and multiply by the stored exchange rate. For every currency that > 1 million, display the list
- I WOULD LIKE YOUR IDEAS BEFORE WE START - MAKE CHANGES TO DESIGN BEFORE WE START DEVELOPMENT
Is it possible to build a map and color in the countries where > million ?
|AUD||Australian dollars||1.0117||Australia,Kiribati,Christmas Island,Cocos (Keeling) Islands,Heard and McDonald Islands,Kiribati,Nauru,Norfolk Island,Tuvalu,Canton and Enderbury Islands|
|USD||US dollars||1.00||USA,American Samoa,Guam,Johnston Island,Micronesia,Midway Islands,Northern Mariana Islands,Palau,Puerto Rico,Samoa (America),Turks and Caicos Islands,Virgin Islands,Wake Island,Ecuador,El Salvador,Timor-Leste|
SOME IMAGES : THESE ARE NOT FINAL!!!